There are 5 things in life you cannot recover: A stone...after it's thrown. A word...after it is said. An occasion...after it's missed. The time...after it's gone. A person...after they die. Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably. Never regret anything that made you smile. Enjoy Life!!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Resolutions!

One of my resolutions this year is to actually post on the blog I created many months ago.  One down, more to go.

The rest of my resolutions this year are:
  • Stitch more
  • Finish the stitched pieces (either frame or sew into something
  • Work on the decorating of my house
  • Walk more and lose the "stress weight" I have gained (Indigo will love the more walking part)
I hope to get a little something stitchy started today for the traditional "start something new for the New Year".   I also need to decided on what I am going to take to a weekend retreat I am going on in two weeks.   You would think that will all the stitching stash and UFO's I have that would NOT be an issue, but it is.   I plan on staying in my P.J.s, watching movies and stitching. 

Here's to a wonderful New Year that will hopefully bring many completed resolutions to all.

Christie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christie - love your blog, it looks great! Good to have a "blog-buddy"; now we can motivate each other to keep posting. ;-)
    I should also think about what to bring to the retreat... as long as i stay away from the shop, I'll be all right.
    See you in a couple of weeks. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie,

    Look at you! Now both you and Jenny are on this thing. I'm going to have to get in gear I guess. Too cool!

    Hugs, me

    ReplyDelete