There are 5 things in life you cannot recover: A stone...after it's thrown. A word...after it is said. An occasion...after it's missed. The time...after it's gone. A person...after they die. Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably. Never regret anything that made you smile. Enjoy Life!!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A finish

Just a short post to show a piece I finished stitching recently.  Sorry for all the wrinkles.  I quickly snapped a picture before I gave it to my Mom for Easter. 

Bee True
Goode Huswife

I am currently working on "Liberty" from Little House Needleworks.  It is a fun and fast stitch.  I have not had much energy this week to stitch.  I do hope to find some down time this weekend.  Fingers crossed.

Christie

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on a great finish! Your Mom must have been thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie,

    Looks great! I got to thinking I'd seen this design before but not by this designer. I had!

    Check this out http://psabcbee.blogspot.com/ (you might need to scroll down) Look for "H is for Honey"

    Real similar don't you think?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is pretty and a great Mother's Day gift.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and following:)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete