There are 5 things in life you cannot recover: A stone...after it's thrown. A word...after it is said. An occasion...after it's missed. The time...after it's gone. A person...after they die. Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably. Never regret anything that made you smile. Enjoy Life!!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Been Awhile

I know it has been awhile since I last posted.  Where has the past month gone?

I have gotten a little bit of stitching done and I am currently working on "Bee True" by The Goode Huswife.  I love her charts and wish she was still designing or at the very least her charts were not so hard to find.  I have been looking for a copy of "Blyer House" for a very long time.

I have been doing Weight Watchers for a month now and I am down a little over six pounds.  I wish it was more but with the Fibromyalgia and IBS, it is hard to get out and walk some days.

I recently got this shelf at a wonderful store near me.  Today DH hung it up for me and I put a few things I have collected and stiched on it.  I love pewter things.  When I bought the shelf that is what I had in mind to do with it was put my tiny collection of pewter on it.  I think it turned out ok.
It is over 80 degrees today.  We have all the windows open and there is such a nice breeze blowing in.  I am going to finish the laundry and then sit and stitch on "Bee True" for a bit before I cook supper.   I will get a picture posted of my finished stitching hopefully this week if all goes well.

Hugs,

Christie

2 comments:

  1. Hey girlie,

    Looks good! I can't wait to see how "Bee True" turns out. Wasn't yesterday awesome?!

    Hugs,
    me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your shelf. It looks great. WW has been slow going for me. I think I've done it too many times. I'm only down 8 but I refuse to quit. Can't wait to see Bee True. All stitching is on hold right now.

    ReplyDelete