There are 5 things in life you cannot recover: A stone...after it's thrown. A word...after it is said. An occasion...after it's missed. The time...after it's gone. A person...after they die. Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably. Never regret anything that made you smile. Enjoy Life!!

Monday, February 13, 2012

I forgot...

I forgot to post a picture of the Valentine's gift I got from my Secret Stitcher. 

The candy house had a nice white bow on it, but the kids couldn't resist getting into the candy.  It is a really neat little house filled with all sorts of candy.  It also has a little metal scoop that is a little hard to see in the picture.  I also got some more Belle Soie silks in pretty Valentine shades.  They are so very soft I can't wait to stitch something with them. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow. 

Christie

1 comment:

  1. All those pinks look so sweet. All the sudden I feel the urge to eat candy! LOL

    ReplyDelete