There are 5 things in life you cannot recover: A stone...after it's thrown. A word...after it is said. An occasion...after it's missed. The time...after it's gone. A person...after they die. Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably. Never regret anything that made you smile. Enjoy Life!!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Me

If you remember the very first post I made one of my New Year's resolutions was to lose weight.  This morning I signed up for Weight Watchers.  Mom and I are going to our first meeting tomorrow afternoon.  I did Weight Watchers probably 10 years ago.  I lost 30 pounds in 4 months.  I hope to have good success again. 

No stitching to show right now.  I have been in a slump.  Work is so very frustrating and really bringing me down big time and has gotten me so depressed I just don't want to do anything.  Maybe I will find some time and motivation to put some stitches in this weekend.

Christie

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on WW Christie - I know that you'll do great! I used to be a member many years ago and it worked out great for me too.
    I am totally with you about work... Blah! I have not been in the mood to stitch either! It'll get better for both of us; early spring is a hard season to keep the spirits up I always find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Jenny said. It is a bad time of the year. It just drags and our weather isn't helping. TV and the computer are good too!

    ReplyDelete