There are 5 things in life you cannot recover: A stone...after it's thrown. A word...after it is said. An occasion...after it's missed. The time...after it's gone. A person...after they die. Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably. Never regret anything that made you smile. Enjoy Life!!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Randomness...

School starts tomorrow.  I will have one in 10th grade and one in 8th grade.  They cut busing for my high schooler, so this week we get to figure out how to deal with that and still work.  I am sure something will get figured out (like me finally finding a new job).

Hubby is in Germany and his training seems to be going well.  He comes home Saturday.  I can't wait I feel so lost without him.

House is somewhat clean and the grocery shopping is done.  Bought some fun purple nail polish today.  I think I need happy toes.

Cooler weather is here finally.  The spiders are coming in already and the squirrels are scrambling like crazy......usually an indication it will be a hard winter.  

The three day weekend has been long and tedious.  Have not been able to settle myself.  I hope the up coming stitching retreat this weekend will be good for me.  I just need to have some quiet time.  Now what to stitch.....

I will post a recent small stitch finish tomorrow.

Talk to you soon.

Christie

2 comments:

  1. You are right - what you are needing right about now is a long stitching weekend with your peeps! Hang on a little bet longer; we are almost there! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. Some weekends I feel so lost without my honey around. As Jenny said, hang in there a bit longer. You'll be with your peeps soon and we'll make sure you laugh your troubles away. Even if we have to tickle you until you pee your pants! {{great big hugs}}

    ReplyDelete